WHAT IS OTTIMO® ELASTOMER MASK?
· Elastomer, which is the raw material of Ottimo® Elastomer Mask is also used at the feeding bottles and pacifiers for babies. Thanks to this feature the ottimo® mask has choosen the least harmless material for our health and hygiene.
· The filter cover of Ottimo® Elastomer Mask is being produced with a material called ABS, which is also used in medical tools. ABS is a polymer that doesnt harm the environment.
· Ottimo® Elastomer Mask is designed suitable for the anatomy of the head. It fits perfectly to face by a 45° angle. So it doesn’t leave any marks on the skin. In this regard, it provides an aesthetic look for the face.
· The filter of Ottimo® Elastomer Mask is made of 25 gr/meter square of white spunbond, 25 gr/ meter square of meltblown, 35 gr/meter square of blue spunbond and its protectivity is on N95 level. (Analysis Reports)
· The filters of Ottimo® Elastomer Masks are getting packaged in a sterile room, by placing indicators in them. The packaged filters are being sterilized. When the filters are taken off from the sterilization machine, indicator turns to brown from pink.It means the process is complete.
· Ottimo® Elastomer Masks are environmentally friendly. Billions of masks are being produced every year. And since the exterminations of infected masks are not done properly in medical waste statue, it damages the ecosystem and decreases the possibility of a clean life.
· Ottimo® Elastomer Masks are recycble. Respectful to the planet!
*ABS : Akrilonitril Bütadien Stiren
|THE COMPARASION OF OTTIMO® ELASTOMER MASK AND OTHER MASKS|
OTTIMO® N95 ELASTOMER MASKS ARE BEING USED AT THE SECTORS LIKE
· Justice, security
· Paper industry
· Information technologies
· Glass and cement
· Electric, electronic
· Food industry
· Business and managment
· Chemistry, oil, lastic/plastic
· Culture, art, design
· Media, communication, publishing
· Health and social services
· Agriculture, hunting/fishing
· Textile, clothing, leather
· Trade, sales and marketing
· Community and personal services
· Tourism, accomodation, food services
· Logistics, communication
OTTIMO® N95 ELASTOMER MASK SIZE CHART
Before you purchase the product,
Please Select The Right Size.
OTTIMO® Elastomer Mask Quality Standard Certificates
Ottimo® Medical is a brand of Doruk Deri Konfeksiyon San. ve Tic.Ltd.Şti.
The compnay is founded at 1986, in İstanbul. Since the day of establishment we export our products to European countries. Ottimo® Elastomer Masks are being produced in its own property, 4.560 meter square closed area. Our daily production capacity is 100.000 piece/day.
In a case of extra production request, on a 18.000 meter square land in Antalya, in 13.000 meter square closed sterile area, new production line can be organized.
The design of Ottimo® Elastomer Masks is belonged to Doruk Deri Konfeksiyon San. ve Tic. Ltd.Şti. and secured by the patent. All raw materials used in Ottimo® Elastomer Masks are supplied from TURKEY. We don’t have any supply connection with Far Eastern countries. All production preparations, production and sterilization after packaging are done in same location and end user gets the product in its safe tagged Ottimo® Elastomer Mask box.
OTTIMO® Elastomer Mask Company Profile
Doruk Deri Konfeksiyon San. ve Tic. Ltd.Şti.
Registeritation No: 997 / G / 11070-97
Filter Qulatiy Type : TIP I, TIP II Protokol No: 2031642E
Çevre Endüstriyel Analiz Laboratuvarı
TÜRKAK Test TS EN ISO / IEC 17025
AB-0363-T, 2029563E, 12-20
Patent No: 2020 / 16983
Design No: 2020 / 09222
Occupational Health and Safety;
Galata Ortak Sağlık Güvenlik Birimi AÇSHB Yetki Belgesi No: 484
OTTIMO® Elastomer Mask Contact;
• Hamidiye Mah., Söyler Cad. No:2, 34408 Kâğıthane/İstanbul
Phone : +90 212 294 9000
• Hamidiye Mah., Girne Cad. Dilaver Sok. No:9, 34408 Kâğıthane/İstanbul
Phone : +90 212 824 4854
• www.ottimomedikal.com firstname.lastname@example.org